Withdrawal - Overview
Withdrawal - Procedure
1. Withdrawal Process Request
Withdrawal through Tiger's website: Login to Official Website > My Account > Withdrawal. Then follow the instructions to fill in the withdrawal request.
Withdrawal through Tiger Trade APP: APP > Me > Tiger Account > Withdrawal. Then follow the instructions to fill in the withdrawal request.
2. View the Process
After the withdrawal request is submitted, you may go to [Tiger Trade mobile APP > Tiger Account > Funds Record > Request], to check the withdrawal request and processing status, or cancel the request.
Here are the statuses of withdrawals:
- Reviewing: 1-2 business days are needed for the review, thanks for your patience. You may cancel the request when it’s under review.
- Rejected: The request didn’t pass the review, you may find the reject reason in the Tiger Trade APP.
- Awaiting withdrawal: The request passed the review.
- Bank Processing: The money was deducted from your securities account, and will be remitted out after the bank completes processing.
- Failed: We can’t remit the money out because the bank rejected it. The money is being returned to your securities account.
- Remitted: Your money was sent to your personal bank account.
- Refunded: The money was returned by the beneficiary bank and re-credited into your securities account.
- Cancelled: You have cancelled the withdrawal request.
Product trading and currency exchange may require T+0, T+1 or T+2 trading days for the fund settlement to be completed. Withdrawal of funds that have not yet been settled will incur financing interest.