Withdrawal - Overview
Withdrawal - Procedure
1. Withdrawal Process Request
Withdrawal through Tiger's website: Login to Official Website > My Account > Withdrawal. Then follow the instructions to fill in the withdrawal request.
Withdrawal through Tiger Trade APP: APP > Me > Tiger Account > Withdrawal. Then follow the instructions to fill in the withdrawal request.
2. View the Process
After the withdrawal request is submitted, you may check the withdrawal process or cancel the request, through the “Withdrawal Request Records” page in Tiger Trade APP.
Here are the statuses of withdrawals:
- Reviewing: 1-2 business days are needed for the review, thanks for your patience. You may cancel the request when it’s under review.
- Rejected: The request didn’t pass the review, you may find the reject reason in the Tiger Trade APP.
- Awaiting withdrawal: The request passed the review.
- Bank Processing: The money was deducted from your securities account, and will be remitted out after the bank completes processing.
- Failed: We can’t remit the money out because the bank rejected it. The money is being returned to your securities account.
- Remitted: Your money was sent to your personal bank account.
- Refunded: The money was returned by the beneficiary bank and re-credited into your securities account.
- Cancelled: You have cancelled the withdrawal request.
Product trading and currency exchange may require T+0, T+1 or T+2 trading days for the fund settlement to be completed. Withdrawal of funds that have not yet been settled will incur financing interest.