I. Trading rules
Tiger Brokers can purchase the underlying A-shares (hereinafter referred to as A-shares) in Shanghai Stock Exchange/Shenzhen Stock Exchange through the “Shanghai-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Exchange Trading Interconnection Mechanism” of HKEX. See the “Shanghai-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Exchange Trading Interconnection Mechanism” for the specific rules of HKEX.
II. Scope of trading
Among the various stocks in Shanghai Stock Exchange/Shenzhen Stock Exchange, only A-shares were included in the mechanism of Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect and Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect. Other product categories such as B-shares, exchange-traded funds, bonds and other securities are not included.
Inquiry of tradable stock: HKEX Interconnection Market
Investors can also perform inquiries by downloading Tiger Trade (the Trading Software of Tiger Brokers). Please click: Tiger Trade Download to download this software.
III. Trading hours
The Stock Exchanges in Shanghai, Shenzhen and Hong Kong are opened as follows from Monday to Friday:
1. Call auction: 9:15-9:25 am
2. Continuous auction: 9:30-11:30 am; 13:00-15:00 pm (Call auction at14:57 in Shenzhen Stock Exchange)
IV. Tick size
Stock: Minimum size of RMB 0.01
V. Lot Size
Unit: Calculated by lot, 100 stocks per lot
Odd lot: All odd lots can be sold when all stocks are sold out
VI. Application Ceiling
1 million stocks in a single deal
VII. T+1 liquidation
1. The stock bought on the day cannot be sold on the same day.
2. The funds obtained from selling the stock cannot be transferred out on the same day, but can be traded again.
1. Q: Does Tiger provide support for AGM for the China A-shares market?
A: Due to the limitation of support from Tiger Brokers' overseas brokers, Tiger Brokers is currently unable to provide proxy support for AGM for the China A-shares market.