Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are applicable to the web pages, services, content, databases and information together with the agreements and software (collectively referred to as "Services") provided by Tiger Brokers (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. ("Tiger Brokers Singapore") to which you may have access either by using Tiger Brokers Singapore' website or, upon request, in hard copy. The content and information included in these Services are provided by Tiger Brokers Singapore and/or its third party suppliers (collectively, the "Information Providers"). These Services are made available by Tiger Brokers Singapore subject to the terms and conditions stated below.
By accessing these Services, you agree be bound by the terms of this Terms and Conditions and the Disclaimer. If you do not agree with any part of this Terms and Conditions and/or the Disclaimer, you must immediately discontinue your access and any use of the Services. You agree that Tiger Brokers Singapore may modify this Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you. Such changes may be published online and will be effective upon publication. You should review this Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure familiarity with its content. By continuing to access and/or use the Services, you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of this Terms and Conditions.
Use of the Services
These Services are intended for your personal, non-commercial use.
By using the above-mentioned Services and the software provided by Tiger Brokers Singapore, you acknowledge and agree that:
1. You are prohibited to use, store, reproduce, display, modify, sell, publish, transmit and distribute, or commercially exploit the Services without prior written permission of Tiger Brokers Singapore and/or any third-party Information Provider(s);
2. Tiger Brokers Singapore and/or any third-party Information Provider(s) reserve all rights to proprietary information (including, but not limited to, all intellectual property rights such as; patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, database rights, topography rights, industrial design, know-how, trade secrets, trade names, logos, designs, symbols, emblems, insignia, slogans, drawings, plans and other identifying materials, in all forms whether or not registered or capable of registration and any other rights relating to intellectual property in accordance with the applicable laws) subsisting in or relating to the Services.
3. You shall not use the Information for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose.
4. The use and interpretation of the Services require skill and judgment, you shall at all times exercise your own judgment in the use and interpretation of the Services.
5. You are responsible for all statements made and acts or omissions that occur while your user identification name (or "User Name") and passwords are being used. You are responsible for protecting and securing your User Name and password from unauthorized use and disclosure. If you become aware of, or believe there has been, any breach of security for any of your information stored on Tiger Brokers Singapore' website, such as the theft or unauthorized use of your User Name, password, or any other information, you are required to notify Tiger Brokers Singapore immediately.
6. The Services and the software have been prepared for informational purposes only without regard to any user's investment objectives, financial situation, or means, and Tiger Brokers Singapore is not soliciting any action based upon it. This material is not to be construed as a recommendation; or an offer to buy or sell; or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security, financial product, or instrument; or to participate in any particular trading strategy in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation, or trading strategy would be illegal. Certain transactions, including those involving futures, options, and other complex derivatives, give rise to substantial risk and are not suitable for all investors.
7. The fact that Tiger Brokers Singapore has made the Services available to you constitutes neither a recommendation to enter into a particular transaction nor a representation that any product described on the website is suitable or appropriate for you. Many of the products described in the Services involve significant risks, and you should not enter into any transactions unless you have fully understood all such risks and have independently determined that such transactions are appropriate for you. Any discussion of the risks contained here with respect to any product should not be considered to be a comprehensive disclosure of all risks or a complete discussion of the risks which are mentioned. You should not construe any of the material contained herein as business, financial, investment, hedging, trading, legal, regulatory, tax, or accounting advice.
Tiger Brokers Singapore may exercise full discretion in modifying or discontinuing any part or whole of the Services subject to this Terms and Conditions at any time without cause or prior notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Tiger Brokers Singapore and the Information Provider(s) expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Although the Services provided have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, the Services are provided on an "as-is" basis, and Tiger Brokers Singapore and/or any third-party Information Provider(s) provide the Services without responsibility for accuracy and correctness. By using the Services you agree that errors and/or omissions contained in such information shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action against Tiger Brokers Singapore or any Information Provider(s).
Neither Tiger Brokers Singapore nor any of its third-party Information Providers shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or relating to this Terms and Conditions or resulting from the use or the inability to use the Services, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible damages, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
By agreeing to this Terms and Conditions you acknowledge and agree that Tiger Brokers Singapore, in the interest of security, reserves the right to record all telephone conversations, internet conversations including chat, and any meetings between you and Tiger Brokers Singapore.
You furthermore agree that Tiger Brokers Singapore reserves the right to monitor your use of the Services on the website and that the resultant information may be used by Tiger Brokers Singapore for its internal business purposes.
Any claims arising from this Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Singapore.