1. Tiger currently accepts clients transferring U.S. and Hong Kong stocks from other brokers to Tiger Brokers.
2. The fee of position transfer-in to Tiger is 0; the fee of position transfer-out from the original brokerage firm depends on the original brokerage firm.
3. Position Transfer-in Procedure
1) Submit position transfer-in request at Tiger: go to Tiger Trade APP > Me > Tiger Account > Transfer Stock In, fill in the information of the original broker and stock positions. Then submit the request.
2) Submit position transfer-out request at the original broker: contact the original broker to submit position transfer-out request. If necessary, you may contact Tiger's customer service for the required information.
3) Confirm the transfer progress: to improve the efficiency of the transfer, you may contact the original broker via phone call to confirm the progress of the transfer after submitting the transfer request.
1. Clients may transfer out U.S. and Hong Kong stocks from Tiger to other brokers.
2. The fee of position transfer-out from Tiger: ①100 USD per stock (regardless of the number of shares) for U.S. Stocks transfer-out; ②500 HKD per transaction (regardless of the number of stocks or the number of shares) for Hong Kong stock transfer-out.
3. Position Transfer-out Procedure
1) Contact Tiger‘s’ customer service.
2) Contact the receiving broker to confirm the position transfer procedure.