Last Updated: February 29, 2024
Effective date: February 29, 2024
Welcome to use the “TIGER TRADE” APP, PC client software, websites, its associated products or services, and any other products or services provided to you in new forms as technology develops (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Mobile Apps" or " “Product” or “Service”) , provided by Tiger Fintech (Singapore) Pte. Ltd, TTMF Limited, and its related companies (herein refers to “Tiger” ,“We” or “us”). We are dedicated to providing you with more comprehensive and quality services.
This Agreement constitutes a legal agreement between you and us. You confirm that you are eligible to use the Product and agree to this Agreement.
Article 1 Definitions
1. In this Agreement, “You” refers to any natural person, legal person or other organization using the Product.
2. In this Agreement, “use” refers to any behavior including to download, install, apply, visit and any other means of making use of the functions of the Product.
Article 2 Acceptance of Terms of Service
When you click “install” or register to be a user of the Product or actually use the Product by any other means, it shall be deemed that you have carefully read and agreed to all the terms of this Agreement. You willingly accept to be bound by this Agreement, and acknowledge that you have full knowledge of the possible risks associated with using the Product and agree to undertake all potential risks that may arise. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please terminate the download, stop using the product, and immediately delete the product and related documents.
Article 3 Amendment of this Agreement
1. We reserve the right to modify and update this Agreement. We may modify or amend this Agreement in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, regulatory policies, improving the product experience, or other reasonable purposes. We will announce the modified version of this Agreement through email, client software, website, or other lawful means. Please stay informed about any updates through relevant notifications. Any modified or amended terms of this Agreement will become effective on the effective date stated in the modified version or the date of announcement.
2. If you continue to use the Product after this Agreement is modified or amended, it shall be deemed as that you have read, understood and accepted the terms upon modification or amendment. If you refuse to accept the modified or amended agreement, you shall immediately cease using the Product and the services of Tiger or promptly inform Tiger of your concerns, we will provide you with service or solution such as account cancellation.
Article 4 Register of User Account
1. To register a Tiger user, please access the Tiger Trade application, enter the account register interface and enter your mobile phone number, email address, the instant verification code (if applicable), or use a third-party account (such as Apple ID, WeChat, Weibo, Facebook). If you have already registered an account using your mobile number or email address on the To The Moon website (TTM website: http://ttm.financial), you can use the same account to log in to this product.
2. Once you have registered as a Tiger user, it is deemed that you have agreed to authorize Tiger to send various SMS messages to your mobile phone number, including but not limited to account security prompt message, mobile phone login verification codes, password modification prompt message, etc.
3. Upon your successful register of the user account, the right to use the account belongs to you, while the ownership of the account belongs to Tiger. You shall provide timely, detailed and accurate information, and update it in a timely manner when the information changes. In case of any problems, controversies or disputes incurred from your inauthentic, inaccurate, illegal or invalid information, you shall assume the relevant consequences and liabilities by yourself, and Tiger shall not be involved. To avoid disputes or controversies arising from false information, Tiger is entitled to cease providing you with any Product.
4. Your user account and password shall be only used by yourself and may not transferred or lent to any other person in any way. Successful log in with your own user account and password will be considered as your own login. You shall assume the relevant consequences and liabilities by yourself, and Tiger shall not be involved. If you find that your account is being illegally used by others or there is a security vulnerability, please immediately notify Tiger. If the account and password is illegally used, stolen or disclosed due to hacking or the user’s negligence of custody, Tiger shall not assume any responsibilities.
5. If the same account and password is logged in and used by multiple persons simultaneously, Tiger may immediately contact the original registered user of that account and has the right to suspend or terminate the user account without assuming any liabilities.
6. In case of accessing the service provided by other related or third party through Tiger (including but not limited to account opening and trading, etc.), please read the relevant service agreements, instructions and other documents carefully through the third party and related service platforms and pages, and registering or logging in the third party account or authorizing the third party to use the Tiger account to log in according to the requirements of the relevant agreements and documents.
Article 5 User Privacy Protection
Article 6 User Permission
1. The Product is free of charge and you may download, install and use the Product for non-commercial purpose without limit on the number.
2. The application (including services and content) is intended for non-commercial access and use only. Without our prior express written consent, no part of the services or content may be copied, reproduced, reprinted, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, or distributed in any manner (including through "mirroring") to any other computer, server, website, or other media for publication, distribution, or provision, or for any commercial enterprise.
3. The term of this Agreement shall commence from the day of successful register of your user account.
Article 7 User Management
1. During the term of this Agreement, you undertake to:
(1) use the Product in compliance with the applicable laws, rules, regulations, normative documents and this Agreement.
(2) neither conduct any reverse engineering, reverse compiling or reverse assembly to the Product, nor alter any resource compiled in the internal program files.
(3) use it upon disassembling for any purpose.
(4) not use it for commercial purpose by means of sale, leasing, lending, gifting or transferring.
(5) not use the Product for any illegal purpose or by any illegal method.
(6) not conduct any actions illegal or infringing any other person’s rights and interests by making use of the Product.
(7) not illegally break in any other computer information networks, embezzle any other persons’ computer information resources, tamper with the computer data and applications in a malicious way, produce and transmit the computer virus by design or conduct any other behavior that may jeopardize the security of computer information network by using the Product.
(8) not carry out, abet or assist any other person to conduct the above or other behaviors that is prohibited or restricted by law.
(9) not post, transmit, or otherwise make available through the application or any materials associated with the application any material that belongs to or may have the following nature: (a) threatening, harassing, insulting, hateful, or intimidating, or otherwise disrespectful to the rights and dignity of others; (b) defamatory, libelous, fraudulent, or otherwise infringing; (c) obscene, indecent, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable content.
(10) Not restrict or prohibit any other person from using the Product.
2. You shall independently bear the liabilities for all your behaviors of using the Product. In case that Tiger finds out that any of your actions violates the commitments above, it has the right to take actions immediately such as cutting off the transmitted content, saving the transmission records, closing the user account or deleting the link of infringement, and may report the same to the competent supervision authority if necessary.
Article 8 Products and Services of Third Party
1. The Product may need to utilize third party systems, support the usage or access through third parties when you use our Product or request specific services from Tiger. The results of such usage or access will be provided by such third parties (including but not limited to services provided by third parties through TTM, or content accessed through the open platform). Tiger does not guarantee the security, accuracy, effectiveness and other potential risks of the services and contents provided through third parties. For any disputes and damages arising therefrom, Tiger shall not be involved therein or assume any responsibilities.
2. Third party service providers may provide products or services through Tiger. For example, you may obtain the corresponding products or services provided by third party financial institutions by following the community accounts registered by third parties, subscribing to paid content published by third parties, visiting the service platforms and pages of third-party financial institutions. In this process, the third-party service provider may collect, use and store your relevant data or information. Tiger strictly requires that any data obtained by the third parties service provider shall comply with the relevant laws and regulations, obtain your explicit consent in advance, take necessary data protection measures, use your data reasonably for the purpose of the product or service only, provide you with the means to modify or delete your data, and must delete all data when the service is terminated, etc., to protect your data and privacy from infringement to the greatest extent possible through the relevant agreements and specifications signed with the third parties service provider and reasonable product process design. Before accepting or using a product or service provided by a third party, please carefully read and fully understand the terms and policies associated with the third parties’ products or services, prudently assess the risks, and comply with the agreements of the relevant services and products. For example, the specific services of TigerGPT are detailed at TigerGPT Service Agreement and Privacy Statement.
Article 9 Intellectual Property
1. The software, programs, product structures and designs included in or made available through the Product is the property of Tiger. Any person shall neither arbitrarily use, modify, reproduce, broadcast, restructure, spread, issue, publish, restore or decode the Product without authorization, nor conduct reverse compiling to the Product to obtain the source code or extract the essential parts of the Product for other application, otherwise it shall be deemed as infringement.
2. The market data, information, top posts, pictures, data, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, archives and any other content included in or made available through the Product is the property of Tiger and/or its content providers. Without prior written approval of Tiger and/or its content providers, any person shall neither arbitrarily copy, reprint, tamper with, or quote the relevant content of services for commercial purpose without authorization, nor shall make use of the aforesaid information and content to charge any improper fees from any other person, otherwise it will be deemed as infringement.
3. You shall ensure that the content of all kinds of information published on Tiger does not infringe upon the intellectual property rights or other legal rights and interests of Tiger or any other right holders. Tiger has the right to take actions at any time, including but not limited to deletion, disconnection and others. If your behavior infringes the intellectual property of Tiger or any other right holders, resulting in any loss to Tiger or any other third person, you shall assume all the liabilities for damage by yourself including but not limited to the litigation fee, forensic fee and attorney fee.
Article 10 Risk Disclosure
1. The information provided by Tiger comes from public sources or is published or provided by other users, partners or other third parties. Tiger will try the best to guarantee the reliability and accuracy of the information provided, and we conduct a preliminary review of the information sources, however, we are incapable of ensuring the absolute reliability and accuracy. You shall cautiously judge the accuracy of the price quotes, charts, comments, purchase or other information relating to the Product, which shall only be used for reference. You understand and acknowledge that such information is provided for your reference only and does not provide any investment advice or guarantee.
2. We do not endorse, edit, or approve third-party materials. We have no control over or responsibility for any third-party materials, including their accuracy, validity, timeliness, completeness, reliability, integrity, quality, legality, usefulness, or safety, or any intellectual property rights therein. Certain third-party materials may be inaccurate or deceptive, among other things. Nothing in this Agreement should be construed as our endorsement or warranty of any third-party materials. We have no obligation to review third-party materials, and we may block or disable access to any third-party materials at any time through the application. The provision of any third-party materials through the application does not imply our endorsement of or affiliation with any such material provider.
3. If you go to other service platform or pages to obtain relevant service (including but not limited to account opening and trading, etc.) or carry out relevant operation based on the data and information provided by Tiger, you shall assume all the risks and losses by yourself, and Tiger shall not bear any liabilities of breach, infringement or any other civil responsibilities for the risks or losses that may be incurred from your investment decisions.
4. You should be independent, sober and objective about the content of the information, materials, links and etc. posted by other users, partners or other third parties in this product, and be cautious about fraud. You are solely responsible for your selection and use of third-party materials. You assume all risks associated with the use of third-party materials and are subject to any additional terms and policies applicable to such third-party materials (such as service terms or privacy policies of any third-party providers).
Article 11 Disclaimer
1. You acknowledge that you are informed of the functions of the Product and the necessary operations for fulfillment of said functions, and voluntarily choose to use the Product based on your own needs. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, any risks or consequences due to the use of the Product and relevant services shall be completely borne by yourself, and Tiger shall not be liable for any consequences.
2. The Product and any third-party materials are provided to you on an "as is", "as available" basis, without any express, implied, or statutory warranties. The Product has been tested in a detailed and rigorous way; however, we cannot guarantee that it is completely compatible with all software and hardware systems or that no bug exists in the Product. In case of incompatibility or software bug, you may contact Tiger to get corresponding technical assistance.
3. Within the maximum scope allowed by applicable laws, as to any loss and risk incurred from the use or failure of use of the Product, including but not limited to the direct or indirect personal impairment, loss of commercial profit, trade suspension, loss of business information or any other economic loss, Tiger shall not assume any liabilities.
4. As to the loss incurred from the telecommunications system or internet network failure, computer failure or virus, information breakdown or loss, computer system problems or any other force majeure, Tiger shall not assume any liabilities.
5. You shall voluntarily take reasonable protective measures when using the Product. The services provided by the Product may cease or break down due to objective factors and result in your inconvenience of use or economic loss. In case of any loss incurred to you from your use or failure of use of the services provided by the Product under such circumstances, Tiger shall not assume any liabilities.
6. Tiger will try to maintain the security and convenience of the Product; however, it shall not assume any liability as to the information deletion or memory failure.
7. Tiger, as well as the third parties associated with Tiger may publish or reprint the news, information, articles and other contents provided by the cooperative companies in the Product, and we will specify the provider of the content during publication and reprinting. Based on the respect to the intellectual property rights of the content provider, Tiger will not make any substantial review or modification to the content provided, thus will not guarantee the authenticity of said content; you shall make judgment by yourself. Specially, Tiger disclaims liability towards any client, partner and supplier for:
(1) the accuracy of any news, information and articles;
(2) any delay, inaccuracy, error, interruption or omission in providing news, information and articles; and
(3) any discontinuance of news, information and articles.
If you consider that any of the content is involved in infringement or false, please express your opinions to the provider of said content by yourself. Or you can contact us, and we will conduct corresponding verification and processing in accordance with relevant laws and regulations and the provisions of this Agreement.
8. Any fact, assessment, analysis, forecasts, opinion and other information (collectively “Information”) released by Tiger do not take into account any of your investment goals, financial situation, and specific needs and demands. Therefore, all information of Tiger is, unless otherwise stated, intended for general information and/or marketing reference, and educational purposes only and shall not be construed as
(1) financial, investment, tax or accounting advice.
(2) a general or personal recommendation of trading financial products; or
(3) any other particular type of encouragement to invest.
Article 12 Termination of Service
1. Tiger reserves the right to terminate user accounts, terminate your rights to use Product, remove or edit content in its sole discretion.
2. The Service may be terminated in any of the following circumstances to the extent permitted by applicable law:
(1) If you refuse to accept the modified or amended terms of the Agreement, or uninstall the Service actively or no longer use the Service as shown by any other ways, Tiger shall have the right to terminate your user account any time.
(2) In case of your behavior that violates the Agreement, Tiger shall be entitled to terminate your use of the Service and relevant services immediately and cancel your qualification without assuming any liabilities of breach.
(3) In the event of force majeure that Tiger fails to continue to provide the services, both parties shall have the right to terminate the services without assuming any liabilities of breach.
As mentioned above, "Force Majeure" means all events which are beyond the control of the Agreement, and which are unforeseen, unavoidable or insurmountable, and which prevent total or partial performance of any of the Agreement. Such events shall include, but not limited to earthquakes, typhoons, flood, fire, war, strikes, riots, acts of governments, changes in law or the application thereof or any other instances which cannot be foreseen, prevented or controlled, including instances which are accepted as Force Majeure in general international commercial practice.
3. In case of termination of the Service, your qualification of user shall become invalid upon the date of such termination, and you shall not have the right to use the Service, except when there are relevant obligations stipulated by corresponding laws and regulations, and Tiger shall no longer bear any obligations to you.
Article 13 Miscellaneous
1. The community service of the Product is specified in the TTM Service Agreement, which is an integral part of this Agreement. For matters related to community service not expressly stipulated in this Agreement, TTM Service Agreement shall prevail, which has the same legal effect as this Agreement.
2. The execution, effectiveness, performance, termination and dispute settlement of the Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
3. As to any dispute arising in the execution, effectiveness, performance and termination of the Agreement, Tiger expects to settle through friendly consultation with you; in case that the consultation fails or the consultation result is not satisfactory to you, you and Tiger shall, upon consent, file a lawsuit to the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
4. In the event that any term of the Agreement becomes completely or partially invalid or not enforceable due to any reason, or violated any applicable law, said term shall automatically become ineffective; however, the other terms of the Agreement shall remain effective and binding.
5. If this agreement exists in multiple language versions, the English version of this Agreement shall prevail.